- Receipt of Online Application Form
- License issued by the Tourism Industry Division, Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation to operate trekking business.
- License issued by Nepal Rastra Bank allowing exchanging foreign currencies.
- Program Schedule of Trekking
- Registration certificate of Permanent Account Number.
- Name list of trekkers.
- Guarantee letter of Agency *
- Agreement with the Agency *
- Photocopy of voucher of payment of prescribed revenue (in foreign currency) Nepal Rastra Bank or Globel IME Bank.
- Cash receipt submitted to Bank.
- Trekkers application form to be filled in by trekkers along with photo *
- Documents relating to insurance of the foreign national going to trekking and Nepalese staff accompanying the trekkers.
- Tax Clearance Certificate of the Trekking Agency.
- Application form from Trekking Agency
- For lower Dolpa Area - US Dollar 10 per week per person.
- For Olanchungola, Lelep, Papung, Yamphudin area of Taplejung District, Kimathanka, Chepuwg, Hatiya, Pawakhola VIllage Development Committee areas in Sankhuwasabha District and all areas northwest from Thame to Nangpal of Namche Village Development Committee in Solukhumbu District US Dollar 10 per week per person for first 4 week and after 20 Dollar per week per person
- US Dollar 10 per week per person in Temure and Thamun of Rashuwa District
- US Dollar 90 from September to November for Nar, Fu and north side of Tilche village of Thoche village Development Committee (VDC) of Manang district and 75 US Dollar from December to August.
- US Dollar 90 for first seven days and after that US Dollar 15 per day per person in Mugu, Dolpu, Pulu and Vangri area of Mugu district.
- US Dollor 90 for first seven days and after that US Dollar 15 per day per person in Khada, Sipal and Dhuli area of Bhajang district.
- US Dollor 90 for first seven days and US Dollor 15 per day per person in Vyas VDC area of Darchula district.
- US Dollar 500 for first 10 days and after that US Dollar 50 per day per person in Upper Mustang and Upper Dolpa.
- Manaslu Area : (a)US Dollar 70 per week per person & then US Dollar 10 per person per day from Sept. to Nov.
(b) US Dollar 50 per person per week and US Dollar 10 per person per week from December to August.
- US Dollar 50 per week per person and a fter that US Dollar 7 per day in Simikot, Yari, Limi Muchu VDC and area adjoining to the way of Tibet through Tange Khola of Dharma VDC.
- US Dollar 10 per person week for Gaurishankar & Lamabagar of Dolakha district.
- US DOllar 35 per person for first 8 days for September to November and then US Dollar 25 for December to August for Chhekampar and Chumchet area of Gorkha District.
Application submitted before 1:00 PM same day other wise next day before 12 PM (Nepali)